Sep 6, 2009

Rocket Boy

This afternoon, well just now, Joey Dad and I went to launch a rocket Joey got for his birthday. It shot up so high that I almost couldn't see it anymore! Yesterday we went on a bike ride to a remote control airport but some man told us that rockets were banned, so disappointed we just found a spot in the middle of nowhere and launched it three times. It wasn't all enjoyable because first of all, Mom and Molly kept complaining because of the heat. But I have to admit, I almost lost it too. Today though it wasn't nearly as warm, and with a nice breeze too. Both times, we had someone stop us to tell us something. The first time, at the airport, we got stopped because they were banned. The second because about their dog, who was afraid of things that made a loud noise. But seeing that rocket shoot was worth it!

3 comments:

  1. It was sure fun to do it... and it was sure fun to read about it! Shooting off rockets with my boys is a real blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its cool but your talking about me so AHHHHHHHHH not ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading about the rockets because I wanted to be there but couldn't. I had a wedding to go to. Thank you, Garett, for describing it so well that I felt like I was there. Good job! ---- Grandma Clarke

    ReplyDelete