Sep 8, 2009

Pool Fun

Oops I forgot to blog yesterday, oh well just have to make it work. Yesterday we went swimming and Grandma's pool. And Grandma, if your reading this, then you remember it. At first we had the whole pool to ourselves. Then a couple other people showed up, then some more, and it built from there. So you get it. By lunch time, the pool was pretty crowded. I wouldn't be surprised if an elephant walked right in there. Well the important part is we had fun. Well, besides the sunburn. We had fun jumping in, racing, and the most fun of all, racing to the diving sticks. That reminds me of a time when we were smaller dad would through some coins in the bottom of the deep end and told us the ones we got, we got to keep. So we were pretty determined. We struggled to get the pennies, nickles, dimes, and best of all, the quarters. In all, I think I had the most money. But dad busted us by making it equal at the end.

1 comment:

  1. Swimming sure LOOKED fun... but too cold for this old man! I forgot about the fetching change business, good memory!

    ReplyDelete