Sep 16, 2009

Hockey Puck, Game Piece or Cookie??

While getting ready for school yesterday morning, while asking us what kind of cookies we wanted in our lunch, she pops up with an idea to make cookies. If you know my parents, then you know their memory. They're smart, but just forget things. At home, while talking about what we did at school today, we somehow stared talking about cookies. Then Mom jumps out with "Oh! I need to make cookies!!" While climbing into my soft bed I could swear I smelled cookies. The next day night, Mom says "Anyone want a Hockey Puck?? I was awful confused, because I knew hockey puck was the main piece to Hockey. Apparently seeing out confused faces, she pulled out a giant cookie. It was almost the size of my face!! It was very VERY crunchy. But mm-mm it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment