Sep 13, 2009

Fun In the Sun. Or Maybe the Clouds

NOT AGAIN!!!! I forgot to blog AGAIN. Well yesterday we went to Molly's double header softball game. The first game was ok, I guess. But the second game was BORING!! Half way through it started to rain. Well maybe not even half what through. It was bone chilling, I felt as if Jack Frost was in my presence. BRRRR! It warmed up eventually but not soon enough for me to forgive the rain. Me and Joey both got soaked. Probably Molly too. Joey and I brought a Nerf football dart to play with. It got boring after 30 minutes. Then Joey and I came up with a game to through the dart down a ledge, then once you got it you were supposed to through it up. And somehow it ended up on the softball field and we had to wait till the end of the first game which wasn't that long fortunately. But it wasn't as sunny as you might think. Dark clouds loomed above which made everything dark. Well fun in the clouds!

1 comment:

  1. "Dark clouds loomed..." I like that! What a great description of your day at the ball field. I like that you and Joey are imaginitive enough to come up with your own games, and that you write about it so well.
    Note that your sister hit two singles and did a great job in Center Field, despite the cold rain.

    ReplyDelete