Sep 10, 2009

A Couple Games I Like

A few of the many games I like (including computer games, Wii games, outdoor games, etc.) are... well lets start with the types of games. The computer games I like are: Wizard101, Andkon.com, Arcademicskillbuilders, and a few more. The Wii games I like are Lego Star Wars, Mario Kart, and Mario Super Sluggers. There is many more that I could name but my hands my would be awfully sore by then. The outdoor games I like are a couple types of tag games, like Crocodile tag, its were you get tagged, you have to get in a push up position (which I think would be really annoying if your slow) and someone has to get in one right in front of you and touch each of their hands to get them back in. Color tag is were your assigned a color then when one of two taggers calls your color you try to run past, or outsmart the tagger and get to the other side of the area your playing in. Then, you go back to were you started without getting tagged. If you do get tagged, you have to sit out until the round is over, that is until all the colors have gone and there lined up ready to go again. Why I'm thinking this? well we did it in gym so i kinda stuck on the idea

1 comment: