Dec 6, 2009

Books, New and Old

Do you have a favorite book? I sure do. I like a lot of  books, but of all the ones I've read, The Hobbit is probably my fave. Speaking of books, right after I'm done with this I'm gonna start writing my own book! "Oh blah blah. He said he was writing his own book but then the computer crashed and he gave up." Your probably thinking. But this time I'm gonna let nothing stand in my way!! Who inspired this dream? Well none other then my favorite authors!! A few are J.K. Rowling, J.R.R. Tolkien, and Rick Riordan. There are more, but if I named them all the whole page would be filled up. A little hint on my book: There are going to be 3 people, each will find an extraordinary animal, and I will not say what each of them find. While on a quest to rediscover the lost treasure of the knights, they become great friends with their creature. Everything is pretty much normal on their adventures until they meet. Then chaos erupts. A 4th person, hidden until now fights desperately to restore order to the trio. When peacefulness returns, they continue their quest. Together. Wow. That sounded good to myself! I want to read that book! Wait. Oh yeah. I haven't wrote it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment