Oct 12, 2009

The Food Chain

Ever wonder about the food chain? I do all the time. But I never realized that besides humans, I own a food chain. Yes, I said OWN. My little lizard Ozzie is the top of the chain, then comes the little creatures I feed him. Now, the lizard food chain splits four different ways. Only two do I own. But in time, I will be feeding him all of them. Right now I feed him meal-worms and crickets.
CRICKETS: Right now, Ozzies favorite food is crickets. Not my favorite thing in the world to tell you the truth. If he doesn't eat them all, I get 0 hours of sleep, if you know what I mean.
MEALWORMS: Ozzie loves these squirmy worms. I wonder what they taste like with the reptile calcium on them. Dad thinks they taste like powdered donuts. Molly thinks they taste like tortellini. Joey, alfredo sauce with fettucini noodles. I suppose I could believe anything now. ;)

1 comment: